Wednesday, February 8, 2012

52 Week Organized Home Challenge!!!

Back in January, I ran across a website offering help in challenging people to get their homes organized in 52 weeks. The name of the site is http://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/organized-home.html. I have really enjoyed this challenge. I need it so badly. With a house FULL of pets, children, and us, we can mess some stuff up! So far we are on the week of recyclables and I am on track. Take a look at what I have done so far!





My kitchen has been completely over hauled. I cleaned all the cabinets out and organized them, the drawers, the pantry, the fridge, and my big craft closet that is in the same area. I also homeschooling in my kitchen at the table area and I organized that area as well. Like I said before, I am loving this. They give you one week for each section and I have practiced keeping it up everyday. Learning to be organized at 40 is a challenge, but the pay off is so relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment